Our fields of research
How do we find our topics?
We choose a topic if
- it is a fundamental question for our entrepreneurial or management practice
- there are contradictory approaches to the same problem among our colleagues and we ask ourselves why this is the case
- a business concept seems to be clear, but on closer inspection it turns out to be not so obvious
- a long valid entrepreneurial, political or cultural premise is suddenly shaken and we have to re-evaluate the new situation, development and the consequences
What are exemplary questions?
- Is there a different logic for running companies today than in the past?
- Do people tick differently today than 20 or 30 years ago?
- How do we react to current buzzwords and hypes?
- What is entrepreneurial success? What are its foundations?
- Does my company need to grow?
- Is the management of companies becoming more and more complex?
- What do we want, allow and have to risk as entrepreneurs and managers?
- Does digitalization change everything for organizations and the people who work in them?
- Why is it so hard to find a successor who is an entrepreneur like me?
- Is inequality in business harmful or useful?
- Am I, as the honest one, the stupid one?